1. We believe that Salvation is in no one else apart from Jesus Christ. For there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved -Acts 4:12.
2. No-one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again - John 3:3.
3. We believe that if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away the new has come - 2 Cor.5:17.
4. Christian discipleship is a call to be with the Lord Jesus Christ, to self-denial, daily relationship with Him and to serve His eternal purpose -Matt.16:21-23.
5. We believe that Christ paid the penalty for our sin once and for all. God raised Him from the dead. Through the power of the Holy Spirit we identify with Christ in His death -Rom. 6:6-8; 2 Cor. 5: 14.
6. We believe that God wants His Son, Jesus Christ to have the preeminence in all things. The Cross is the only means to reach that end -Col. 1:18, Eph. 2:16.
7. We believe that God will judge the living and the dead -2 Tim.4: 1; 2 Cor. 5:10.
8. We believe in living holy lives without which no man can see the Lord -Heb.12:14.
9. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ. This consists of believers, who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour, being baptized into one body by the Holy Spirit. Therefore they are to fulfill God's eternal purpose through Gospel witness, discipleship and missions -Matt.16:18; Rom.6:4; Eph.4:5; Col.1:18.
10. We believe the Great Commission in which every disciple of Christ should play their part. The life of discipleship is a missionary lifestyle. Mission therefore is not just reserved for a few or special interest group in the church. All of us must be involved in one way or the other, towards its fulfillment -Matt. 28:11-20; Rom.10:14-16; Rev.5:9-14.